There are many excellent companies making meaningful impact on the emotional wellness and growth of employees. We don’t consider these competitors but resources as we take on the same challenges.
- Initial audit to determine the tools required to meet the objectives.
- Change management consulting to improve engagement with the new career path approach
- Created scripts and courses tailored specifically to meet short-term needs.
- Developed a roadmap to support the long-term needs and objectives for Havens care team professionals
- Created an online learning platform tailored to the needs of the veterinary community
- Captured, adapted, and optimized the CCRP programs’ excellent educational materials for online delivery
- Integrated periodic assessments into the training to measure the comprehension of course participants and the content’s effectiveness
- Developed a hybrid Online/Hands-on learning strategy to enable CCRP candidates to be fully prepared and ready to engage in the hands-on lab sessions held in convenient locations
- Created a community of Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioners, for consulting, employment and referrals
- Created an online learning platform tailored to the needs of AlleTrust customers. Customer applications required a focus on ease of use and hierarchical registration
- Captured and optimized AlleTrust’s excellent training materials for online delivery.
- Integrated interactions into the online sessions to ensure that every participant engages on every question presented by the facilitator.
- Integrated journaling tools into the program to provide each participant with an enduring record of their thoughts and commitments.
- Automated quarterly follow-ups for every participant to gauge compliance with commitments they recorded in their journal.
Interested in taking the next steps?
Dr. Millis has championed the cause of post-injury and surgery rehabilitation for companion animals.
Working with Lecticon, Dr. Millis is responsible for the development of groundbreaking online training content that tripled annual enrollment in the Certified Canine Rehabilitation Program at the University of Tennessee.
Injured pets around the world live happier lives because of Dr. Millis.